Support NATA 2014

606 audio Reviews with Responses

::.:Imagination:.:: [KR] ::.:Imagination:.:: [KR]

Rated 5 / 5 stars August 26, 2010

Something special :)

This is a very special track man. And as a listener you simply have to put it into context, it's a track that would go well as a background theme for something - a game, a video, or something of the sort.

Very "light" melodies, and the drum pattern just flows through the song. The "wobbling" synth in the back also makes this track very ambient, imo.

Good work man, I love originality :)

Thanks alot bro!
it was just starting as an electro song and then came to this
aha i like it alot too
thansk alot bro
peace! (:

KevinRodrigues-MinimalizeLife KevinRodrigues-MinimalizeLife

Rated 5 / 5 stars August 2, 2010

I like it :)

Very good, clean and neat sound, perfect minimal - try playing around with "noise" (white noise) in 3xosc more ;)

Listen to Nicky Romero!

Yeah thanks dude
thanks for the review (;

02 - Boom Boom 02 - Boom Boom

Rated 5 / 5 stars July 9, 2010

Love this track man... :)

This is such a cool track, very original and i love the vocal work - keep it going, man. You're definitely improving!

DJ-Raging-Beast responds:

Thanks man your opinion is much appreciated :)

. In The Garden Of Lust . . In The Garden Of Lust .

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 2, 2010

Love it! ;)

Way to go... keep it up.

Thanks dude! :)

-pdg- Another Trance Loop -pdg- Another Trance Loop

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 4, 2010

Bitch, please...

This is actually pretty tight man, what i would recommend though, as a little 'tip'... go easy on the "oomph", this is seriously raping my studio monitors...

Don't take that the wrong way, what you do, is EQ the low range a bit down, add a soft clipper and tweak it to its optimal punch-y-ness, and voila, you have a much nicer, tigher kick! ;)

As for the melodies though, they're great, really trance-like and inspiring, keep it up! :)

Prodigal responds:

woo, thanks for the review.

I didn't expect the bass to be that bad, so it will be minimalized in the final product. Thanks for reviewing!

TCP - Love is Like TCP - Love is Like

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 1, 2010

You know it ;)

Very nice indeed, man. I like the ride in particular in this one, it just gives the song amazing flow... good work on keeping it fucking under GROUND, great work... this is pure, fucking, genuine love :)

Downloaded.

tijnn responds:

KISSSSS ME!

KevinRodrigues-DarkTheory KevinRodrigues-DarkTheory

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 27, 2010

Intense!

This is INTENSE man! Way to go! I really like the kick and the atmospheric background layering really puts the psy in psy trance ;)

Thanks dude
really enjoy your coments

peace bro (:

KR

. Slums Of Beverly Hills . . Slums Of Beverly Hills .

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 23, 2010

Why didn't you tell me about this, its so cool!

Very cool man, i love the underground trumpet/saxophone/whatever in the back there, combined with the guitar and beat in front it creates a very rich sound! :)

Excellent!

Thanks dude! :D

. Mad Midnight Massacre . . Mad Midnight Massacre .

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 23, 2010

Oh yeah!

This has got to be one of my favorite tunes by you, excellent work!

Thanks dude!

Roc A Lot

Monodisc - Weggeweest Monodisc - Weggeweest

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 2, 2010

Awesome! :)

I love it man, you're recent songs have just been a thrill to listen to, they literaly leave me breathless...

5/5

That wasn't a short review, not for this song... i could spend hour upon hour pin pointing each individual bonus about this song... brilliant! ;)

tijnn responds: