::.:Imagination:.:: [KR] ::.:Imagination:.:: [KR]

Something special :)

This is a very special track man. And as a listener you simply have to put it into context, it's a track that would go well as a background theme for something - a game, a video, or something of the sort.

Very "light" melodies, and the drum pattern just flows through the song. The "wobbling" synth in the back also makes this track very ambient, imo.

Good work man, I love originality :)

ToxicBlizzard responds:

Thanks alot bro!
it was just starting as an electro song and then came to this
aha i like it alot too
thansk alot bro
peace! (:

KevinRodrigues-MinimalizeLife KevinRodrigues-MinimalizeLife

I like it :)

Very good, clean and neat sound, perfect minimal - try playing around with "noise" (white noise) in 3xosc more ;)

Listen to Nicky Romero!

ToxicBlizzard responds:

Yeah thanks dude
thanks for the review (;

. Monday Morning . . Monday Morning .

Just drags you in...

There's just, something, about this song... can't put my finger on it but it's truly, captivating, very simplistic drum beat, I love it!

Monodisc - Bliss Monodisc - Bliss

Yeah i dig it :)

I'm not even gonna "evaluate" this, because at a certain point, rating perfection just seems silly... sure, I would do some things different, but that's just because I'm an artist as well, but this is amazing and perfect in so many ways... fantastic job.

02 - Boom Boom 02 - Boom Boom

Love this track man... :)

This is such a cool track, very original and i love the vocal work - keep it going, man. You're definitely improving!

DJ-Raging-Beast responds:

Thanks man your opinion is much appreciated :)

. In The Garden Of Lust . . In The Garden Of Lust .

Love it! ;)

Way to go... keep it up.

DjRocALot responds:

Thanks dude! :)

. My Beloved Africa . . My Beloved Africa .

Nice! ;D

You should get some vocals layered over this! Not necessarily rastafari vocals, straight up rap would work just fine! :)

Great work on the instrumental though dude, the flute topped it for me... very smooth, gentle, and uprising track... good work!

-JC

. Pure Morning, Utopia . . Pure Morning, Utopia .

Ah, finally! :)

I remembered this one as soon as it started, great tune dude, good that you finally decided to release it!

Great work, as i've said before, both in person and online... great, track, it's a purely finished work, creds!

-pdg- Another Trance Loop -pdg- Another Trance Loop

Bitch, please...

This is actually pretty tight man, what i would recommend though, as a little 'tip'... go easy on the "oomph", this is seriously raping my studio monitors...

Don't take that the wrong way, what you do, is EQ the low range a bit down, add a soft clipper and tweak it to its optimal punch-y-ness, and voila, you have a much nicer, tigher kick! ;)

As for the melodies though, they're great, really trance-like and inspiring, keep it up! :)

Prodigal responds:

woo, thanks for the review.

I didn't expect the bass to be that bad, so it will be minimalized in the final product. Thanks for reviewing!

TCP - Love is Like TCP - Love is Like

You know it ;)

Very nice indeed, man. I like the ride in particular in this one, it just gives the song amazing flow... good work on keeping it fucking under GROUND, great work... this is pure, fucking, genuine love :)

Downloaded.